Thanks for visiting us! Here are the answers to our Christmas Trivia…
1. How many Christmas Trees are outside? 51 – There are 50 little trees and one "Mega Tree"
2. What's the name of the Blount's Christmas song? Christmas Lights Jamboree
3. What's trying to steal the upside down Christmas tree? The Grinch! He's right above it reaching for it.
4. What's the name of the largest snow village? The North Pole
5. How tall is the tallest Nutcracker? 12 feet tall!
6. How many Grinch are in the home? 15 – There are 13 in the Grinch display plus two wooden ones.
7. What type of artwork is hanging in the home? Packages. We have wrapped all of our artwork with Christmas wrapping paper.
8. How many years have the Blount's been opening there home to Christmas guests? Five. We started in 2009.
Volunteer to Help
Orange County Register Article
- 2010 Christmas Text Messages
- 2011 Christmas Text Messages
- 2012 Christmas Text Messages
- 2013 Christmas Text Messages
- 2014 Christmas Text Nessages
- Sample Page
Christmas Trivia Answers
Our address is
25473 Nellie Gail Road
Laguna Hills, California